January 3, 2012 § 4 Comments
It’s my birthday month. Some people celebrate just on their special day. While others let the festivities flow into the following weekend. Celebrating with a birthday week is not uncommon, but why limit it? A birthday month is much more fun!
I’ll be honest. I’m having a really hard time with the idea of turning another year wiser. So after much thought, I’ve decided to make the best of it! I’ve compiled a “To Do” list, so here we go.
12. Enjoy a picnic with my husband & son.
11. Paint a canvas.
10. Order & have Carmela Ice Cream shipped.
9. Purchase a little gift for myself.
8. Make Chocolate Dipped Champagne Marshallows.
7. Go for a hike.
6. Take a Trapeze class w/ girlfriends.
5. Plan my NYC trip.
4. Prepare a meal for my parents & siblings.
3. Get a facial.
2. Help someone in need.
1. Enjoy birthday cake with my husband & little one!
So there you have it! This list has led me to another post in which I will share with you tomorrow. See you then!